[cfe-dev] clang on win7 x64

Ariel V Feinerman arielfeinerman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 12:57:17 PDT 2010

environment:

corei7, Win 7 x64, svn, cmake, python27, mingw32 (c, c++);

LLVM source = c:\llvm-2.8
LLVM build = c:\llvm-2.8\llvm\Debug

targets: check works (requires unix programmes),  check-all, TEST=nightly
report report.html doesn't work neither in LLVM source\projects\test-suite
nor LLVM build\projects\test-suite;

Maybe anyone knows how to configure clang's search dirs to use RPATH, I mean
somethink lik this: RPATH/../include? If no, will gcc specs work?

-version shows thread model: posix, does it well or it must be win32 like in
gcc?

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Óscar Fuentes <ofv at wanadoo.es> wrote:

> Michael Spencer <bigcheesegs at gmail.com>
> writes:
>
> > As for #3, the CMake build doesn't build llvm-config. Although it
> > shouldn't be too hard to add it.
>
> IIRC, building llvm-config on MinGW without MSYS was disabled because
> the non-MSYS perl didn't work well.
>
> Anyone with a MSYS-less MinGW build can test if this command works:
>
> perl PATH_TO_LLVM_SOURCE_ROOT/utils/GenLibDeps.pl -flat
> <directory_with_libraries_in_it>

Is the difference between the use of cmake and ./configure via msys to llvm
executables?

best regards
Ariel