[cfe-dev] Clang to build a C++Script

fungos fungos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:31:59 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm new to clang and llvm, and I want to learn both by doing a C++
scripting language. My first question is: Is that possible?
I know it may sounds weird or whatever, but for me it is a nice
research tool and will help me learn llvm and clang for future uses.

There is a old project that does something similar, GLSHell, a C
script to help opengl learning. I want to do something similar for
some api/framework/library.

Can someone help me pointing me to what should I look for to be able
to get clang and/or llvm into a scripting environment?

Thank you.