[cfe-dev] pre-process and parsing, getting components of DeclStmt

Ilya Mirsky ilya.mirsky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 02:58:16 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have few questions:

   1. I access the AST through the ASTConsumer interface, but although the
   ParseAST function receives a Preprocessor object as an argument, it seems
   that pre-processing isn't performed, and as a result, macros and data types
   from included headers aren't recognized. In this case, why ParseAST receives
   the Preprocessor object? How can I activate the Preprocessor, and work with
   the pre-processed data?
   2. In a DeclStmt of the form "int a = b + c", how can I access the
   assignment components (Binary Operator +, b, c)?

Any help or direction will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--
Best Regards,
Ilya Mirsky