[cfe-dev] How do i initialize headersearch ?

Larry Olson loarabia at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 13:30:11 PDT 2010

Did you ever get an answer to this ( I didn't see anything else in this thread).
I've put this out there because I went through the exact same thing. This should work for the most part (builds and runs as expected on my Ubuntu and OS X boxes).http://clangtutorial.codeplex.com/
It took a fair amount of code groveling and debugging to understand what changed where and why to recreate that tutorial.