[cfe-dev] Kling Clang

Click Nilson clicksonnil at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 02:52:03 PDT 2010

Sorry, sent this to Daniel off list but not the list itself:

Thanks for the comments,

I need to prepare this work as a SuperCollider UGen in a less hacky way, but it should be made available (under GNU GPL 3)  later in October I hope. Will be announced on the SuperCollider sc-users list, and available from my code page here:
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/nc81/code.html
there is already a draft LLVM UGen there already, but it only really works with IR byte codes sent from Impromptu (itself based on Scheme), and then only in an extremely messy way.

cheers,
Nick