[cfe-dev] Adding namespaces to Objective-C

jahanian fjahanian at apple.com
Thu Nov 11 10:41:57 PST 2010

My two cents. Let's absolutely positively not have namespace for objective-c.

1. Somehow c has survived 30+ years not needing namespaces. I am told that it is not on the table yet.
    When, and if, namespaces appear for c, it can extend to objc as needed.
2. For objective-c++, make objective-c live, and thrive, using c++'s namespace.

- fariborz