[cfe-dev] regarding user defined pragmas

Kirk Kelsey kelsey at etinternational.com
Wed Nov 10 17:07:01 PST 2010

Arvind,

My understanding is that you'll need to add a pragma handler specifically for it (building on the PragmaHandler class). Depending on what the pragma does (assuming it needs to be represented in LLVM IR) you'll need to create the appropriate representation too.

I'm at the beginning stages of doing the same thing. I hope someone else will chime in if the blind are leading the blind down the wrong path.

Kirk

see also:
http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classclang_1_1PragmaHandler.html
http://llvm.org/releases/1.5/docs/ExtendingLLVM.html#intrinsic