[cfe-dev] Inline function static variable linkage visibility issue

Rick Taylor rick at tropicalstormsoftware.com
Tue Nov 9 02:52:23 PST 2010

Hi All,

I'm still searching for a solution to the problem with static data members being marked as 'external vague' linkage when the enclosing function is marked with visibility(hidden).

I don't mind having a big of a dig around in the Clang codebase to see if I can locate the issue, but I need some advice on where to start...

Where in the codebase does data member visibility get defined and propagated?

Thanks

Rick Taylor