[cfe-dev] CompilerInstance::createSourceManager()

Garrison Venn gvenn.cfe.dev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:20:43 PDT 2010

Revision 118203 removed the no arg version of CompilerInstance::createSourceManager, How
do we create a SourceManager if we are JITting (no source file exists)? More specifically
is the following the correct replacement--I have not "created" file system ops? Even though the
new code works, I just want to make sure I'm sane.

#if 0
    CI.createSourceManager();
    CI.getSourceManager().createMainFileIDForMemBuffer(buffer);
    CI.createFileManager();
#else
    CI.createFileManager();
    CI.createSourceManager(CI.getFileManager(), CI.getFileSystemOpts());
    CI.getSourceManager().createMainFileIDForMemBuffer(buffer);
#endif

Thanks in advance

Garrison