[cfe-dev] build clang failed under MSYS (windows)

asmwarrior asmwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 22:22:48 PDT 2010

On 2010-11-5 13:11, NAKAMURA Takumi wrote:
> If you have another version of GNU Make, try one, too.
>
> ...Takumi
Good news!!!

I just delete the make.exe in my mingw/bin folder.
Now, the "which make" command just show another make, which is under
bin/   (this is the folder of MSYS/bin)

running make, good, it's compiling now.

> You MUST use msys make, mingw make should NOT be in path if you use
> msys or it should be named mingw32-make.exe or such so it doesnt get
> picked up.
> If you fix this you should be able to build it.
Yes, I'm just replying your last post. I'm sorry for my mistake!!!

I will report the build status (if any build issue) later.

thanks.

asmwarrior