[cfe-dev] lib/Rewrite question.

Carlos Crespo macayaven at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 11:33:55 PDT 2010

Hello,

I wonder if someone can give me a hand with this. I am trying to use the
library libclangRewrite.a that is built with the files present in the
lib/Rewrite directory of the clang directory structure, this lib contains
examples of code rewriting functionality, when I link the static library and
compile a simple code it appears to work without problems:

I execute

clang main.cpp llvm/clang/llvm/Debug+Asserts/lib/libclangRewrite.a -o
main.out

and the code of main.cpp is only this:

int main ()
{
  return 0;
}

and it generates the executable file.

Now, I would like to know how can I invoke the methods of the library from
inside the main.cpp. To be more specific I would like to test the methods
that are in lib/Rewrite/RewriteTest.cpp

Thanks and greetings.