[cfe-dev] get clang to use gcc headers instead of Visual Studio headers

Ahmed Charles ahmedcharles at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:47:28 PDT 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 10:15 PM, Anton Korobeynikov <
anton at korobeynikov.info> wrote:

> > So you cannot use it on Windows at all? If so, why has someone taken
> > the trouble to put together instructions to build it on Windows
> > in the first place?
> Well given that Windows != Visual Studio.... :)

(Sorry, Seemed I replied only to Anton only by acident.)

I'd recommend installing the TDM version of MinGW and putting it in your
path (make sure that the gcc/g++ exe's are named gcc.exe and g++.exe) and
point clang at the MinGW headers. You'll have significantly less issues.