[cfe-dev] Something wrong with Clang for ARM-Cortex-A8.

爱好者 proljc at gmail.com
Wed May 5 19:50:39 PDT 2010

hi all
      My host is Linux on x86. I configure LLVM with Clang using
"--enable-targets=arm", build it, install.

I use it as "clang -ccc-host-triple armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabi
/root/tes.c". Clang can't find as and ld.

When I use it as "clang -ccc-host-triple armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabi  -S
/root/test.c"
clang: warning: unknown platform, assuming -mfloat-abi=soft

How can I use Clang to compile for the target ARM-Cortex-A8 on my host.

thank you all