[cfe-dev] Accessibility of name mangling utilities.

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella at cs.unipr.it
Wed May 5 02:47:30 PDT 2010

Hello.

In our application we would like to reuse part of the name mangling
utilities provided by clang. We saw in the developer documentation that
a class providing appropriate entry points (clang::MangleContext) is
defined in lib/CodeGen/Mangle.h and therefore is not accessible from
code using clang as a library.

Would it be possible to move header files lib/CodeGen/Mangle.h and
lib/CodeGen/CGCXX.h into directory include/clang/CodeGen?

Regards,
Enea Zaffanella.