[cfe-dev] Dumping template instantiation AST

Sebastian Redl sebastian.redl at getdesigned.at
Tue May 4 03:30:43 PDT 2010

Hi,

Still trying to track down a miscompile, I've now found the place where it
calls a default constructor instead of one with arguments. Now I'm trying
to dump the AST of that function, but it's a member template of a template
class, and the AST is full of unresolved expressions. I'm trying to find
the AST of the instantiation, but it appears that it isn't in the AST dump.

How do I get an AST dump for a template instantiation?

Sebastian