[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] 2.7 Pre-release1 available for testing

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 09:42:09 PDT 2010

With Microsoft C++ (Windows Vista, 32-bit):

LLVM 2.7 compiles (via cmake) without a hitch.

I can't test it with my own code yet, will need to port from 2.6 to 2.7 first.

I was going to try running Kaleidoscope as a test case, but it doesn't
get built by default the way it did in 2.6, and running nmake in the
Kaleidoscope directory performs no operation. Am I missing something
here?

cmake doesn't recognize llvm-gcc, are there instructions for compiling
it with Microsoft C++? If so, I can try that next.