[cfe-dev] Stmt deep copy

Olaf Krzikalla Olaf.Krzikalla at tu-dresden.de
Fri Mar 19 02:58:52 PDT 2010

Nathan Lawrence schrieb:
> I'm trying to do loop unrolling inside of clang as part of a source to
> source transformation, and I'm wondering if there is any way to deep
> copy statements.

It looks as if several people work on similiar things independently.
Alex already posted all the useful links to my work. Of course, if there
are any questions feel free to ask, contribute or the like.
At the moment I'm writing a paper to promote my actual project
(source-to-source SIMD vectorization) a little bit more.
Maybe then there is a greater chance to make some of the transformation
framework a part of clang (read: I have some more time). At least I want
to get rid of the still necessary patch.
IMHO AST processing pops up rather frequently on the list lately.

Best
Olaf Krzikalla