[cfe-dev] Clang C++ compatibility documentation

Douglas Gregor dgregor at apple.com
Tue Mar 16 17:21:50 PDT 2010

This is great! Feel free to commit it, and we'll keep improving it as we run into more compatibility issues.

Another issue we should write up is dependent template keywords, e.g., "foo()->bar<T>()" needs a "template" after the -> if foo() is a type-dependent expression. I can do that once you've committed your documentation. Thanks!

	- Doug