[cfe-dev] OpenCL parsing / type support

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison Arnaud.AllardDeGrandMaison at dibcom.com
Mon Mar 15 02:13:36 PDT 2010

Thanks John. I have seen you had time to improve the patch as well.

This is also what I assume, as I update llvm and clang at the same time, but for historical reasons, I am working with a git clone for llvm, and an svn repository for clang. Yes, this is _ugly_. And this can create such discrepancies from time to time. Just dreaming of the day when it will be possible to directly clone llvm and clang form an official llvm.org git repository... This would definitely help me to maintain my company branch and help as well the patch flow.

--
Arnaud de Grandmaison