[cfe-dev] description of building a VCS daily of clang for Debian

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Tue Mar 2 08:08:27 PST 2010

I checked the archive and with google, trying to find a daily
VCS CO running image of clang and llvm in Devian .deb format,
and cannot find the same.

I have such for CentOS 5, and have been using it for testing,
but cannot follow along on the Debian side for want of a
description of that process. [the version in Debian testing is
of course older, and not close to bleeding VCS]

Centos 5 friendly variant is the README (which is a script)
at:
 	ftp://ftp.owlriver.com/pub/mirror/ORC/clang/

Is there out that someone might share their approach with me
here on the list?

Thank you

-- Russ herrold