[cfe-dev] Clang for ARM Cortex A9

Kiran V v.kiran at samsung.com
Mon Jun 28 03:04:26 PDT 2010

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
The binutils version I am using is 2.19.1-0ubuntu3.
We managed to work around for this problem.
First we converted C code using clang to llvm byte code (-S -emit-llvm),
then we converted the llvm bytecode to C file using llc.
Then we used arm-linux-gcc to compile the resulted C file. This seems to
work and generated the correct output.

Any other solution is welcome.

regards,
Kiran.V