[cfe-dev] Question about printing abstract syntax tree in Clang

Yang Ye yeyangever at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 22:17:48 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

This is Yang Ye, a new researcher working on Clang. I want to use
clang to print out the abstract syntax tree in a human readable, not
getting the binary bytecode one.
Can anyone show me how to use the API to do it?

Another question, I found some sample code on the website about
dumping the CFG, it uses:

  Stmt* FooBody = ...
  CFG* FooCFG = CFG::buildCFG(FooBody);
  FooCFG->dump():

This is also helpful, but how can I construct a statement from give code?

Thanks a lot

Yang Ye
646-417-0326

Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science
The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science Columbia University
yy2314 at columbia.edu