[cfe-dev] Compile a string?

Daniel Waterworth da.waterworth at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 05:22:41 PDT 2010

Sorry, what I mean is I've trying to make/find a function like this:

Module *compile_string(const char *source)

that could be used like this:

Module *m = compile_string("int function(int a, int b) { return a + b; }");

I hope that makes things clearer. Does such a function exist within
clang, or will I have to setup the components to do that? As far as I
can tell, I'll have to use a Preprocessor to start with, but how do I
then generate the AST in order to lower to LLVM's IR.

Daniel

--
active-thought.com