[cfe-dev] Branding of Clang binary on FreeBSD

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Thu Jun 10 07:14:27 PDT 2010

Hi Ed,

We already support two separate tags, if you use branches. For
example, an Apple clang will get branded something like:
Apple clang version 2.0 (tags/Apple/clang-107).

If you create Clang branches to match your release, then you could get
the same behavior without adding another mechanism to the code. Would
this be sufficient?

 - Daniel