[cfe-dev] Warnings when building with gcc-4.5

Mulder, Jonathan mulderje at muohio.edu
Mon Jun 7 19:58:20 PDT 2010

I know this was a long time back (I kinda forgot about this, sorry), but I
was wondering if this was the proper way to silence these warnings.
 Basically, I did it for APValue as a first go, and if it works I will keep
on pruning out the errors. All I did was put a (void *) cast in between the
other errors to silence the gcc warnings.

Let me know what you think...

Jon