[cfe-dev] cygwin #define bug?

Jordy Rose jediknil at belkadan.com
Tue Jul 27 22:08:44 PDT 2010

Probably related to PR7571 / this thread:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-commits/Week-of-Mon-20100705/032022.html
?

The gist of it is stddef.h is being included before _types.h, the
reinclude is caught by the header guard, and the __need_wint_t is ignored.
Does that match your situation?

Last I saw, the most correct proposed solution was moving the __need*
specifics outside the header guard, but of course that loses the
include-once optimization.