[cfe-dev] Clang Front-End Architecture

Paul B Mann paul at paulbmann.com
Mon Jul 26 14:47:38 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm new here.  I would like to know about the Clang front end architecture.
Is the front end parser hand coded recursive descent?  Is it generated by
Bison
or what?

I have many years of experience building higher-performance compiler
development tools, faster than flex and Bison.  If it's possible to make the
Clang
front-end faster, I might like to get involved and contribute to its
success.

Let me know if there is any interest and who to contact.  There was no
contact information on the LLVM website and most of the developer links
were broken.

Regards,

Paul B Mann
http://compilerware.com