[cfe-dev] Building llvm+clang on windows using mingw

Frank Fuchs fk.fuchs at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 21 06:51:51 PDT 2010

ok insufficient RAM can be denied ;)
concerning the compiler ... it was the llvm-gcc 2.7 release.
May be the linker, because there I used the MSys provided one.

In the meanwhile I compiled llvm+clang sucessfully (with --export-all-symbols), using the "sezero" build of mingw.
I trust this compiler quite a lot since I used it successfully for Qt4.7beta and boost.
However I need to test my build before declaring victory.

Now any comments about export-all-symbols?

-Frank