[cfe-dev] How to Implement OpenCL Frontend with clang

冯博群 abstractionfbq at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 02:00:03 PDT 2010

Hi,
    We are undergraduate students at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.We
are working on a project to implement OpenCL on Intel(R) platform.
    Our plan is using clang+llvm to implement the frontend and using
gallium3D to implement the backend.

    We begin at Zack Rusin implemention, called clover. We find there is
something wrong with clcompiler, so we search on the Internet and find this
maillist
from http://comments.gmane.org

    Can anyone give us some guide or source code that implement OpenCL C
Language compiler with clang-2.6? For example, whether we need to modify
clang source code and which file we need to modify.Already implement source
code is better!

    THX

iopencl team

SJTU