[cfe-dev] Get mangled names C++

Frank Fuchs fk.fuchs at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 15 23:55:21 PDT 2010

Ok I need and want native performance - it's a scientific application and
although very complex things will be referred to the core methods I cannot
stop users from writing large loops and complain about the performance. In
the worst case they crash the whole thing ... but I'm willing to take that
risk :D.

Now concerning your answer I do not see how it might help me. If I
understand it correctly you have implemented a way to get information about
the Decl of jitted methods. Now how does that help me, because I still think
I need to declare the mangled names to the JIT, and for this purpose I need
to now them at compile time of the host application.

thx,Frank