[cfe-dev] Get mangled names C++

John McCall rjmccall at apple.com
Thu Jul 15 13:53:34 PDT 2010

On Jul 15, 2010, at 12:56 PM, Frank Fuchs wrote:
> I'm still figuring how to pass functions from my c++ application (which acts as a host to a clang JIT) to the JIT.

I'm not clear on what you're asking.  As far as I understand, you're using clang in-process to generate LLVM IR for C++ source code, which you are then going to feed to the JIT.  You're compiling this code in some way such that it produces references to global variables/functions, which you'd then like to map in the JIT to functions already compiled in your program, and in order to perform this mapping you want to re-mangle the global declarations you know about to see what names they come out to.  Am I understanding this correctly?

John.