[cfe-dev] clang crashes on (non-template) friend declaration.
zaffanella at cs.unipr.it
Fri Jan 29 02:21:10 PST 2010
The attached test shows a crash when parsing a friend declaration.
I have searched in existing bug reports concerning friendship, but I
have only found bugs related to templates (apologies if I happened to
search in the wrong places).
0. Program arguments: /home/zaffanella/git-stuff/llvm/Debug/bin/clang
-cc1 -triple x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -fsyntax-only -disable-free
-main-file-name bug.cc -mrelocation-model static -mdisable-fp-elim
-munwind-tables -target-cpu x86-64 -resource-dir
/home/zaffanella/git-stuff/llvm/Debug/lib/clang/1.1 -fmessage-length 80
-fexceptions -fgnu-runtime -fdiagnostics-show-option -fcolor-diagnostics
-x c++ bug.cc
1. bug.cc:7:17: current parser token ';'
2. bug.cc:6:1: parsing struct/union/class body 'N::C'
clang: error: compiler command failed due to signal 11 (use -v to see
NOTE: this was tested with r93873.
Having tried a few variations, I suppose that the crash is there if:
- the class definition has a qualified name (i.e., it was forward
declared in a namespace decl and it is now defined out of that namespace);
- the friend declaration introduces a *new* name which should be
added to the declaration context containing the class (i.e., the
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 107 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-dev