[cfe-dev] stable version of clang and other questions

Douglas Gregor dgregor at apple.com
Wed Jan 6 13:51:15 PST 2010

On Jan 6, 2010, at 12:59 PM, Juan Carlos Martinez Santos wrote:

> Hello cfe-dev,
>
> 1. I wonder if there is an stable version of clan, something
> different from the trunk. How I can get it?

As mentioned by others, stable releases are here:

	http://llvm.org/releases/

> 2. There is an index or TOC for all the documentation in clang?

No. All of the Clang documentation is at

	http://clang.llvm.org/

> 3. There is a document to collect the current options for clang and
> their use? I found some options available in the "Getting Started"
> web, but their are not visible in the help or help-hidden menu (-ast-
> print or -fomit-frame-pointer)

  There isn't any documentation, although you can look at all of the
options defined in include/clang/Driver/Options.td

> 4.  Is there is a way to see the AST? I found the option to emit it,
> but I did not find any way to read or view it

-ast-dump, -ast-view, and -ast-print.

	- Doug