[cfe-dev] stable version of clang and other questions

Juan Carlos Martinez Santos juanc.martinez.santos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:59:37 PST 2010

Hello cfe-dev,

1. I wonder if there is an stable version of clan, something different from
the trunk. How I can get it?

2. There is an index or TOC for all the documentation in clang?

3. There is a document to collect the current options for clang and their
use? I found some options available in the "Getting Started" web, but their
are not visible in the help or help-hidden menu (-ast-print or
-fomit-frame-pointer*)*

4.  Is there is a way to see the AST? I found the option to emit it, but I
did not find any way to read or view it

Thanks in advance,

--
Juan Carlos