[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] New LLVM Server!!

罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) luoyonggang at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 05:25:42 PST 2010

>>> Thank you for your patience during this time.
>>>

>> Many kudos to Tanya and Chris for making this transition happen.
>
> Tanya did all the hard work, I just made it annoying for everyone at the
end.

> It's worth noting that the new machine is much more powerful than the old
one and has a lot more memory.  In time we plan to move the mailing lists
onto the new machine (from mail.cs.uiuc.edu), potentially set up a live git
mirror, etc.

I heard of  move the mailing lists onto the new machine, I want to know if
it's possible to give an links in
the cfe-dev Archives and llvm-dev Archives
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/

 that can download the historical archive in a single mbox file?
If it's possible, then I can import the historical mails by import the
downloaded,
Thanks!

--
        此致