[cfe-dev] Problems with building cmake and llvm using Visual studio 2008

kalyan ponnala ponnala.kalyan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:43:17 PST 2010

Hi guys,

Is there any cl64.exe and ml64.exe. Because I was selecting visual studio
2008 version 9 X64 type of project generation when i used
cmake to generate these projects. So if there is no ml.exe or ml64.exe
support for vs2008 for .asm files, then how do we build and work on the
llvm/clang build.
How did you guys go around this problem??

Thanks a lot.

--
Kalyan Ponnala
phone: 8163772059