[cfe-dev] Getting module name for printing

Surinder J sjai8466 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Thu Dec 23 16:48:36 PST 2010

Hi,

I want to modify the module printing acheived by -print-module option on
opt.  I want to print module name and functions ina different format for
dumping on a file and then reading by a Haskell program.  My question is :

How do I get module name from &M.  I have tried M.getName() only to find out
that there is no such method defined in Module.cpp

I intend to modify or copy runOnModule in PrintModulePass.cpp for my
research.

Surinder