[cfe-dev] C Standard Library

Francois Pichet pichet2000 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 17:56:48 PST 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Michael Price - Dev <
michael.b.price.dev at gmail.com> wrote:

> > For the project I've got, we're happy using MS headers. However the
> > problem I'm currently having is that neither -fms-extensions or
> > -ms-extensions are changing the fact that _WIN32 remains undefined.
>
> I'm not sure that VC++ actually defnes _WIN32 for you. If you look at
> the settings for .vcproj files, you'll see it defined at that level.
>
> If nobody else knows, I can try to get around to running an
> experiment, or you could do so yourself.

Hi,

VC++ defines _WIN32 by default. clang was modified to define _WIN32 if the
target is Visual Studio on October 21. Release 2.8 was done in September, as
such _WIN32 is not defined using the 2.8 release.

Try using the trunk maybe, or define it yourself.