[cfe-dev] C Standard Library

Antony Vennard antony.vennard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:12:28 PST 2010

Hi All,

I am aware of the libcxx project providing a standard library for C++
for use with clang. Is there an equivalent project for C? I guess I
could take headers like "cstdio" and rename them to "stdio.h" but I
didn't think that would necessarily be the right approach.

The reason I ask is that I have built clang/llvm (2.8) for Win64 and am
looking for the remaining parts to complete a C/C++ development
environment. I have a half-finished NSIS install script (happy to donate
it to the project) you see and I'd like to be able to package clang/llvm
for win64 distribution.

Not sure if this isn't better suited to llvm-users, so sorry if it is.

Thanks,

Antony