[cfe-dev] [compiler-rt] [Patch] Support for NX stacks

Nick Kledzik kledzik at apple.com
Wed Dec 15 09:59:10 PST 2010

Since all the code in compiler-rt does not execute anything on the stack, is there some command line option that will add that section?  That way every .s file will not need to be touched.

Alternately, is there some way to add the section directive to the assembly.h file, that way every file will get it without having to change every .S file?

I'm fine with adding this information, just modifying every .S file and adding a macro seems fragile.

-Nick