[cfe-dev] Trunk clang with Xcode 3.2.5? (was Re: Clang with Xcode 3.2.2?)

Fons Rademakers Fons.Rademakers at cern.ch
Fri Dec 10 02:00:09 PST 2010

Hi Chris,

   sorry for wasting bandwidth, of course I use 3.2.5. For my Objc-C++
project I need the latest clang as (llvm-)gcc has a fatal issue (see rdar:
7284383). So I got it to work for the simulator but not for generating
native arm code.

Cheers, Fons.

--
Org:    CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland