[cfe-dev] Strange character around function declared with "asm"

Lorenzo De Carli lorenzo at cs.wisc.edu
Fri Dec 3 11:25:29 PST 2010

Uhm... what do you mean? Post-processing the IR code with an external
script? I personally think it would be a much cleaner solution to
generate the intrinsics within CLANG. I googled for a while but the
only thing I found was the "asm" solution, which as I said seems to
work in llvm-gcc but not in CLANG. So I was wondering if there is an
alternative way which does not involves going outside CLANG/LLVM.

Lorenzo