[cfe-dev] clang and MinGW headers detection

Fernando Pelliccioni fpelliccioni at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:11:57 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to compile a simple "Hello World" C++ sample using clang ( with
IOStreams ).
clang was built with MinGW (GCC 4.6) on Windows.

I got this error when I try to compile

            helloworld.cpp:4:10: fatal error: 'iostream' file not found
            #include <iostream>
                     ^
            1 error generated.

It seems that clang is not "linked" with the MinGW headers by default.
I will try to correct this issue, but I would like someone guide me on where
is the code that detect the compiler headers.
Steven Watanabe said me that he made the patch to find the MSVC 10.0
headers.Steve, I think that you could help me.

Can someone give me a hand?

Thanks,
Fernando.