[cfe-dev] OpenCL frontend

Douglas Gregor dgregor at apple.com
Thu Aug 26 07:03:31 PDT 2010

On Aug 26, 2010, at 2:14 AM, Simone Pellegrini wrote:

> Dear Clang(ers),
> I have a question related to the status of OpenCL in clang. Is there any
> plan of implementing OpenCL support in clang? Will we see something with
> the release of clang 2.8?

Clang is the parser in a number of OpenCL implementations. However, without the OpenCL headers or runtime, that's not very useful. I haven't seen any indication that a full, open-source OpenCL implementation will become available, and it's certainly far too late for that to happen for the 2.8 release.

	- Doug