[cfe-dev] Creating a statement block using Stmt class

Shashank Melkote smelkote at fla.fujitsu.com
Mon Aug 23 14:56:31 PDT 2010

  Hi,

I am new to clang and I was wondering if it is possible to create a
block of statements using the Stmt class. If it is possible could you
please let me know. The reason I am trying to do this is so that instead
of directly creating a bunch of lines and printing to a file and further
parsing it, I want to use Clangs libraries so that I can create a
statement block and manipulate this block as and when I need to and
eventually write it out to the file.

Thank You,
Regards,
Shashank