[cfe-dev] Does clang provide thread routines?

Michael Price - Dev michael.b.price.dev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 04:21:07 PDT 2010

The most common cause I've seen for that runtime error is calling a
pure virtual function for a type inside that type's constructor. Since
the concrete type hasn't been fully constructed yet, there is way to
call the virtual's implementation.

Doesn't really sound like your problem, but it's worth a look.