[cfe-dev] Find gcc compatible with clang

Mihai Letia mihaitheone at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 14:14:02 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've been trying to use clang to parse a C++ program I've been compiling with
gcc version 4.1.2.
I'm using revision 110913 of llvm and using a Linux 64-bit machine.
I can't seem to solve the following error:
/usr/include/sys/types.h:62:17: error: typedef redefinition with different types
('__dev_t' (aka 'unsigned long') vs '__kernel_dev_t' (aka 'unsigned int'))

It would be fine to use another version of gcc to link against, if that would
work better.

Mihai