[cfe-dev] SorceLocation of end of iclude list and of main

ilya.mirsky at gmail.com ilya.mirsky at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 03:15:22 PDT 2010

Hi dear list,

I have 2 questions please:

1. I want to insert some global data right after the includes list using
the Rewriter. How can I find out the right SourceLocation?
2. I want to insert some code just before the main function. I'm able to
find the SourceLocation of main FunctionDecl, and the method getLocStart
gives me the location between the int and the main (int ^main()...). How
can get the location of the line just above the main?

Thanks,
Ilya