[cfe-dev] Extra #defines for Windows SDK 6.0a/VS2008

per at lumai.se per at lumai.se
Fri Aug 6 08:17:46 PDT 2010

As I managed to reply without CC:ing the list,

...setting _MSC_VER greater than 1100 causes even more strange
extensions to be included that are presumably supported by later MSVC
versions... ;-) 1100 seems to be the lowest value that works OK.

Maybe a first step is to support 1100 and then becoming more "bold" by
adding support for different versions, more extensions etc?

(Sorry for not replying to the right groups/people. I'm sorta new to
this new strange phenomena of newsgroups ;-))
--
Per Lindén