[cfe-dev] How do I get clang++ to search for header files WITHOUT hacking?

Rafael Espindola espindola at google.com
Wed Aug 4 19:20:55 PDT 2010

> Pass "-nostdinc -I/path/to/my/headers" on the command-line.

Or use the configure options

 --with-c-include-dirs   Colon separated list of directories clang will
                          search for headers
  --with-cxx-include-root Directory with the libstdc++ headers.
  --with-cxx-include-arch Architecture of the libstdc++ headers.
  --with-cxx-include-32bit-dir
                          32 bit multilib dir.
  --with-cxx-include-64bit-dir
                          64 bit multilib directory